Sep 10, 2007

September

Labor Day is over. And we're almost to the middle of September. But it feels like the beginning. The buses are clean, backpacks are packed with new notebooks, books, pens and pencils.

For the older folk, our vacations are over, the summer houses are closed up, the pool is drained, summer casual dress is a memory of two weeks ago and summer Fridays have lost their sizzle.

And i've been thinking about how I am going to get unstuck. Everything seems to be changing but me. Every day seems to bring a new resolution...

I'll try a new book!
I'll go to yoga!
I'll be more positive!
I'll reach out to more people!
I won't bring people down with my troubles!
I'll stop watching/reading celebrity gossip!
I'll trust myself!
I'll believe in myself!

I want to stop wanting and enjoy being. I want to feel like myself again.

No comments: