Oct 22, 2009

How you gonna win when you ain't right within? - Lauryn Hill

1. My thoughts on LH are mixed but this line just spoke to me. so. no matter.
2. Satellite radio is AMAZING and takes me back to all these gems!
3. While I am not aiming to "win" I just can't help myself. See #1.

The rest of this song is really of no consequence, sage advice or earth shattering moment. But this. "ain't right within". love. there are the days where everything is out there for you to hold, touch, taste, see, smell, you are the miracle to behold it. but there is no beholding if the "within" "ain't right". it starts here. inside. the miracle of myself.

I keep singing it over and over..how can the world be what you want of it, how you accept the world as it is, until you see the acceptance within first...

Just. the single fist pump to LH. for writing the truth.

No comments: