Nov 17, 2009

National I Believe Day

Thanks to Dancing Mermaid for giving me inspiration...

I believe that coffee and tea both have their place in my life and I don't have to choose one over the other.
I believe in my own power.
I believe that I can do ANYTHING.
I believe that a smile can change your entire day.
I believe that for all the good thoughts I think about you, you are thinking them too.
I believe that little girls are full of magic.
I believe that living an artful life is an art.
I believe in being a warrior.
I believe in surrounding yourself with books.
I believe in laughing until you cry as often as you possibly can.
I believe in saying 'thank you" and looking the person in the eye.
I believe in loving deeply.
I believe in surrender.
I believe in optimism.
I believe in tiny mittens.
I believe in snow flakes.

What do you believe????

2 comments:

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendy said...

I love endings with questions! I believe in YOU! xxx-ooo